Paul Nash (English, 1889-1946), Cloudscape, 1939. Oil on canvas, 52 x 63 cm. The British Postal Museum & Archive.
lightning is just the flash on god’s camera when he’s taking selfies
wow look at all these
- watch a dog lick your screen forever
- ever wanted to slap a bald guy with an eel?
- one of those circle picture things
- dont even get me fricken started
- this ones got a penis in it 17+
- has the large hadron collider destroyed the world yet?
- make the fat lady eat apples or something
- you get a different colour every time
what a time to be alive
These guys don’t know each other. They literally sat together just because they were both wearing stripes.
The blue guy walked in and stopped and was like “Yo! Stripes!” And the red guy started nodding and was like “striiiiiiiiiipes”
Most likely the best post ever.
If you don’t know this rug you didn’t live
I wanna be where the people are
it scares me that you never know what someone is thinking or feeling towards you and everything that they say could be one massive lie